A yummy meal on the blog today for What We’re Eating Wednesday!
Catherine made Wild Boar Cheesy Gluten Free Pasta! Yum!
What you will need:
1 lb Ground Wild Boar
1/2 package of L’Acentre Organic Cheese
1 package of gluten free pasta
1 head of broccoli
1 clove of garlic
1/2 of an onion
2 tbs seasonally grassfed organic L’Acentre butter
How to Prepare:
– Mince garlic and onion and saute in a frying pan with butter.
– Chop up broccoli and add in to the pan.
– Add in wild boar and cook until not pink anymore.
– Cook gluten free pasta and add it to the meat and veggie mixture.
– Grate cheese over the mixture and mix it all together on low heat until all the cheese is melted.
Voila! The wild boar is delicious, filling, and has such a hearty taste. This meal is also 3 year old approved!
What did you eat today??