- 1 pkg – Grassfed bison liver
- 1/2 cup – Apple cider vinegar
- 3-5 strips – Pastured pork bacon
- 1/2 cup – Grassfed butter
- 1/2 large or 1 small – Organic onion
- 1/2 tsp – Pink Salt
- 1-2 tsp – Fresh rosemary (optional)
1) Place thawed liver into a bowl with apple cider vinegar for 10 minutes & flip halfway.
2) Pan fry bacon until crispy and save fat. Cut bacon into small pieces. Place to the side.
3) Dice & sauté onion with rosemary (if desired) in bacon fat for 1-2 minutes.
4) Add liver & butter to pan, and cook covered for 2 minutes on each side (medium heat).
5) Blend liver, onion, rosemary, salt, melted butter, and half the bacon until paste-like.
6) Scoop out mixture into a container or bowl and spread flat.
7) Sprinkle remaining bacon bits onto the top of your patê!!
8) Refrigerate and serve cold! Enjoy on crackers or veggie sticks.