Lynn’s Perfect Keto Cookies Recipe:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup collagen protein powder (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter or ghee for a richer flavour
- 1/2 cup sour cream (eliminate with no substitute for a dairy-free option)
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener – monk fruit (SugarLike and Lakanto are both great)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chip cookies
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºC.
2. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in one bowl using an electric mixer.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon onto a cookie sheet or roll into balls, and press down/flatten into baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes for 1 inch sized cookies, or 20 minutes for larger cookies.
6. Let cool and enjoy!