Keto, Gluten-Free Pie Crust
This delicious gluten free pie crust recipe is the perfect base for any of your seasonal or holiday pie fillings.
- 1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 pasture raised egg
- Mix dry ingredients with melted butter.
- Add 1 egg and mix into a dough ball.
- Spread the dough into a pie pan with your hands.
- Pre-bake pie shell before filling in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill & enjoy! 🙂
To read more about the keto diet, check out this article!