- 5 tbsp gelatin
- 2 stick packs LMNT flavour of choice
- 1/4 cup room-temperature water
- 2 cups boiling water
- In a pot mix 2 packets of LMNT powder with 2 cups of water.
- Heat mixture on low.
- Add gelatin to 1/4 cup of room temperature water and stir until becomes a gelatin “puck”.
- Add “puck” into pot once water begins to lightly boil.
- Stir on low until “puck” is dissolved.
- Pour into cupcake tray, or mold.
- Place pan or tray into the fridge and let set until firm.
- Slice gel-o squares or remove from molds, and enjoy!