Looking for a simple & easy breakfast or on-the-go meal idea?
- 12 slices of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of veggies of choice – we opted for onions, zucchini & mushrooms
- 1 cup of shredded cheese or 6 slices
- Real salt – to taste
1. Bake your bacon until it’s halfway done.
2. Pop your bacon into the muffin tray… We popped them in there to look like a “t” but you can also make a circle like an “o”.
3. Sprinkle whatever chopped veggies you like in the bottom.
4. Crack an egg over top of of the veggies and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Once they’re cooled, pop them out of the muffin tray and enjoy!