Do you love chocolate? Who doesn’t! Did you know it is actually surprisingly easy to make your own?! That way you can make it how you like it, what you would like in it, and choose which sweeteners to use. Plus with our special European chocolate moulds, it practically makes itself!
Here is one of our “staff favourites” recipes:
– 1 cup Cacao paste (or powder)
– 1 cup Cacao Butter
– Sweetener of your choice: 1/2 cup Raw Honey, or 1/4 cup of Xylitol, or 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
– 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
1. Melt cacao paste and cacao butter together in a double broiler (or a glass bowl on top of a small pan with an inch of water).
2. Remove from heat and add sweetener of choice, mix until smooth.
3. Let mixture cool a little bit while mixing and then pour into chocolate mold.
4. Leave to harden in the refrigerator and enjoy 🙂
You can also add anything you would like to it for example spices, nuts, dried coconut, dried berries, ect.