Glasses, case, and cloth included.
Twilight Fitover Anti-Blue Glasses
TrueDark, Twilight Fitovers
– Lightweight full coverage nighttime junk light blockers that fit over prescription glasses. Comes with:
- UV, glare, and scratch resistant lenses
- Lightweight waterproof polycarbonate frame
- Wrap around styling engineered to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses for maximum coverage
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle and more than blue blockers are needed. Patented TrueDark® Twilight is the first and only solution that is designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be accessed.
When you wear your Twilights for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with patented TrueDark® Twilight technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep-robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
For more information on TrueDark® Twilight glasses check out their article on TrueDark.com by clicking here.
Twilight lenses are strategically designed based on research and patented technology that uses pure, durable solid colored lenses rather than a color tint painted over clear glass. The result is a clarity of light and 100% consistent junk light and scratch resistant coverage.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes in the color spectrum.