Glasses, case, and cloth included.
TrueDark Twilight Classic Anti-Blue Glasses
TrueDark, Twilight Classic Anti-Blue Glasses
Sport-style, with full coverage foam barrier for maximum nighttime junk light blocking protection.
TrueDark® Twilight Classic glasses come with:
- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Strong and lightweight polycarbonate frame with flexible TR90 arms
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Black wrap-around frames with vented foam cushioning with maximum coverage to mitigate “light leakage”
- Optional clear polycarbonate prescription inserts (to be filled by wearer’s optician)
- Blue light blocking
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate red lenses
- Blocks 100% of blue, green and violet light
When you wear your Twilights for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with patented TrueDark® Twilight technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep-robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
- Twilight lenses are strategically designed based on research and patented technology that uses pure, durable solid colored lenses rather than a color tint painted over clear glass. The result is a clarity of light and 100% consistent junk light and scratch resistant coverage.
For more information on TrueDark Twilight glasses check out their article on TrueDark.com by clicking here.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes in the color spectrum.