We’re always on the lookout for new ways to incorporate awesome nutrient dense and traditional foods into our meals! This awesome pork crisp keto pancake recipe by one of our teammates, Denby, has helped us do just that! We are so excited about it. These babies are gluten-free, dairy-free, keto-friendly, paleo-friendly and made with great ingredients that you can feel awesome about consuming!
Pork Crisp Keto Pancake Recipe:
- 1 bag plain Louis Pasture pork crisps
- 2 large Terra Nossa eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground Harmonic Arts cinnamon
- 5-10 drops Better stevia Liquid
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- fat of choice for frying
1. Grind the pork crisps in a blender or coffee grinder &, set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, stevia and coconut milk then add the ground pork crisps and cinnamon.
Mix well and set aside for 5 mins to thicken.
3. Heat your fat of choice in a pan over medium heat. pour the batter on the pan and cook each side for 1-2 mins.
4. Serve warm with melted butter & enjoy!
Do you have any awesome low-carb, healthy recipes to share? Let us know, we love new ideas! 🙂